1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34 /2002 of July 11 , Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected : the business owner of conjuntadisima.com is Ana Torres Pastor (hereinafter "company" ) , established for this purpose at C/ Almazareros 1- 8 d. C.P. 41015 Sevilla CIF : 27908236J high general scheme for self . Contact Email : email@example.com .
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal Conjuntadisima.com gives the condition of USER accepts that , from such access and / or use, the Terms and Conditions listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the Terms of that in his case be enforceable .
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: conjuntadisima.com provides access to multiple informations , services, programs or data ( hereinafter " content") on the Internet from Conjuntadisima.com or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content . When registering, the user is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information . As a result of this registration, the user will can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of the same . The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that Conjuntadisima.com offers through its website , including, but not limited to, not use them to ( i ) engage in illicit , illegal or contrary to good faith and public order , ( ii ) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist , xenophobic, pornographic, illegal , apology of terrorism or against human rights; ( iii ) cause damage to the physical and logical systems Conjuntadisima.com , its suppliers or third parties , introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; ( iv ) attempt to access and , if necessary , use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages . Conjuntadisima.com reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic , racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood , order or public safety or that , in his opinion , are not suitable for publication. In any case, Conjuntadisima.com is not liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums , chats, or other participation tools .
5. DATA PROTECTION: Conjuntadisima.com meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15 /1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data , Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December amending Regulation approving development Law and other laws in force from time , and ensures proper use and handling of personal user data. This , along with every form of gathering personal data , services you may request to Conjuntadisima.com , shall at the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of your data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file , the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification , cancellation or opposition , the purpose of processing and communication of data to third parties where applicable . Also, Conjuntadisima.com reports that fulfills the Law 34/2002 of July 11 , Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Conjuntadisima.com by itself or as an assignee , is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their website , as well as the elements contained therein ( but not limited to , images, sound , audio, video , software or texts, trademarks or logos , color combinations , structure and design, selection of materials , computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc. ), owned by Conjuntadisima.com or its licensors. . All rights reserved . Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph , of the Law on Intellectual Property, is expressly prohibited reproduction , distribution and public communication , including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this site for commercial purposes , in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Conjuntadisima.com . The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property Conjuntadisima.com . You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively , support for personal and private use. The User must not remove , alter , or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Conjuntadisima.com .
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Conjuntadisima.com . not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature caused by, for errors or omissions in the content , unavailability of the Site or the transmission of viruses or malware programs content despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Conjuntadisima.com reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website , may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located on the portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that conjuntadisima.com links or hyperlinks to other websites, Conjuntadisima.com not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case Conjuntadisima.com assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality , reliability, accuracy , comprehensiveness, accuracy , validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other websites. Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT TO OPT: Conjuntadisima.com reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice , to himself or a third party, users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use
10.GENERALIDADES: Conjuntadisima.com pursue breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law .
11.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: Conjuntadisima.com may change at any time the conditions here , being duly publicized herein . The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published .
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Conjuntadisima.com and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville.